When it comes to confidently raising healthy children, we are committed to supporting our families every step of the way. Our Lifelong Learning Centres community is a proud partner of Triple P – the Positive Parenting Program.
What is the Triple P Parenting Program?
The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program is an internationally acclaimed, research-driven parenting program that aims to empower parents with effective and practical techniques to support their children in their emotional development and wellbeing.
Their techniques are easy to understand and apply and offer practical methods to help parents:
- Develop positive relationships between children and parents.
- Effectively set family routines and rules that work.
- Manage problem behaviour and support positive behaviour.
- Raise well-adjusted, emotionally resilient children.
- Balance work and family with less stress.
- Create a more supportive family environment.
What support is available?
One of the great things about Triple P is that it adapts to fit your family’s routines. Triple P offers a range of seminars, group workshops and one-on-one consultations delivered as either:
- One-off sessions;
- Part of a series over several weeks or months; or,
- Triple P Online, a self-paced online course.
Plus, you can choose as much or as little help as you’d like and decide which strategies you’d like to try at home to suit you and your family’s needs.
Why Triple P?
The Triple P program supports our broader Healthy Children framework, which champions enriched learning opportunities and learning experiences for the children in our centres. Triple P directly supports the Healthy Families pillar of this framework, helping children develop emotional confidence and social connectivity, and strengthening their bonds with their child care centre, the local and wider community, and your family.
How can I access Triple P?
Triple P is currently State funded, so it is free for families to access in Queensland. Head to Triple P to register and commence your participation in this beneficial program.